Monday, September 12, 2011

Episode 209 - Part 4

All Maura. More to come! Love this scene!!

I don't know why I felt it necessary to give a play by play. I think I was trying to get all her different emotions during this scene.


 "You're lucky."


 "It's not that simple!"


 "Please ask the guy with the gun to stop pointing it at him!"
Only Maura could give Doyle an order and not only live but he does what she says!



"You're holding me hostage."
 "You think you have any right to ask me personal questions?"
I love when Maura stands up to him!


"I didn't kill her."
That look on her face - almost looks like she wants to believe him. She's torn, I think.

"I'm her father."
First surprised he said it, and then it's like she doesn't know what to think or feel about it.

All caps by Taiko

No comments:

Post a Comment