Friday, March 9, 2012

Angie's Pics - Season 3 - Behind the Scenes

3/28/12

Angie: I got to hang w/ my family today!! It was AWESOME!!

Chazz: Getting up to shoot Rizzoli & Isles this morning. Just a great show.

Angie: Chazz Palminteri rendered me speechless today during a scene... #1st time God, I love being an actor


 3/24/12



 Looks like episode 3x02.









3/23/12



Angie: Glocks & M-16's?!? IM IN!!











 Angie: A director in the making









3/22/12



 Angie: Our poor janey had a rough night!!












 Angie: R&I, The Western








Angie: Another beautiful day in the country

3/20/12



Angie: Another great story from the amazing Bruce McGill.









3/19/12



Angie: BEST MA EVER!!














 Angie: Mi amore, the .44






3/14/12



 Angie: STILL here



Angie: Rizzoli's got a new calling card!!









3/9/12





Angie: "Really? Even the shoes?"








Photos (c) Angie Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment